18 August 2009

Etsy: Top Picks Tuesday

Here are some lovely things that is on my top Etsy wish list! I just LOVE that patchwork fabric, so versatile for so many sewing projects. The stamp is amazing too, would look great on some pretty wedding invitations I think, and who else doesn't want a pink classic typewriter!? And I can't tell you how much I want the lovely vintage clamshell bag...
from top left: 1. Vintage woven clamshell handbag by AdVintagous, 2. Kokka trefle - cheater print 1/2 yard fabric by afabricoutlet, 3. Decorative lace stamp by Karaku, 4. Rare 1950's pink Royal typewriter by Poetic Home.

8 comments:

  1. The patchwork fabric is adorable, as is the lace stamp!

    Thank you so much for featuring my pink typewriter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection of picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely blog you have going....such a nice variety of posts. I'll be back again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooops, forgot to say that your blog is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm such a techno div, deleted my comment by mistake! I just wondered whereabouts in Cornwall you live - I'm in Liskeard - be funny if we were neighbours!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe! thanks very much ! :) i live all the way down at Lands-End!! do you know Sennen Cove? i know Liskeard, i think i may have been there once! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once is probably enough!! You must be Proper Cornish - we're 'just in'! Best wishes x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments, I love reading each and every one. Please remember to include your email address in your profile so I can reply! xo