Thursday 27 August 2009

New American Crafts supplies!

Hello :) I wanted to share with you my new selection of American Crafts goodies I purchased from Sarah's Cards recently! I was so excited when it came in the post, don't you just love parcel's arriving in the post! I am a self-confessed internet shopping addict! 

The Blue Skies collection is amazing and i've been dying to get my hands on it since it was shown at CHA this year, looking forward to my next day off from work to whizz out a few christmas cards (can never be too prepared!) or scrapbook pages :) 

AC also have a great blog, if you haven't checked it out already. . 

ooh i just love those colours! and the birds and the pears are so cute :) 

the merrymint christmas collection

So what do you love receiving in the post? apart from bills!! hehe :) 

5 comments:

  1. They're lovely prints. I like receiving anything not in a brown envelope and good old fashioned letters are great but rare. You can read them anywhere. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh lovely stuff, will have to pop over and have a look. I love receiving my magazine suscriptions every month..
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the papers and button!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep old fashioned letters are lovely, be nice to have a magazine subscription too! i was thinking of getting the new 'sew hip' magazine out in subscription? i do love a good parcel! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to seeing what you create, Jessie!
    I mostly like receiving stuff I've bought on ebay, fabric swatches and cheques (naturally!)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment. Any questions I will try to answer within the comments section so all readers can see.