Wednesday 30 September 2009

Crafty Projects and Crafty Fashion!


My craft books turned out to be GREAT! i love them all, i don't think i could pick a favourite.. I'm making a lovely hexagon pincushion as my very first project! though i could only get half done, as i don't have any stuffing :( i hate when you run out of things halfway through a project, im sooo impatient! 


will share the finished project soon enough! :)

and this is a little purse i made to keep all my embroidery threads in one place, the clear plastic bag just wasn't cutting it anymore! it's a new moda fabric i purchased recently.. very nice for sewing related projects like this.

Also i discovered this amazing t-shirt in this months Sew magazine (the one i'm featured in!)

i have to have it! it's my birthday coming up soon so i may ask my boyfriend to get it for me, it's just so ME - i would wear it with pride! It's by lazyoaf, and they have loads of other really cool t-shirts and jumpers on their site too! :) 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished product, love your fabric choices! I'm going to have to get one of those shirts as well! It's perfect for the crafty type :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beautiful scissors fabric!!! Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment. Any questions I will try to answer within the comments section so all readers can see.