24 November 2009

Messy Jesse Shop Update!

i have been a busy little bee these last couple of weeks getting my stock together ready for my Etsy shop update, (hopefully in time for christmas shopping!) i have also given it a bit of a spruce up too, let me know what you think of my new banner and avatar! :) i will be uploading products all week so check back regularly.. 
and as a special Christmas gift from me i will be offering FREE SHIPPING to everyone!  i hope you have some time to pop over and take a look :)

2 comments:

  1. Love them - I also notice your style of photos has changed. They look v professional, would you care to share...I need help in that dept.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments, I love reading each and every one. Please remember to include your email address in your profile so I can reply! xo