So below are just some of links I've been holding on to for a while, I thought I would share them with you all ...
1. I found a great little tutorial for some very practical tissue-holders over at the sewmamasew blog; perfect for last minute gift ideas!
2. This intricately quilted stocking from cluckclucksew is amazing too.
3. And twin fibres Christmas ornament quilt is perfect for hanging above a fireplace I think. It makes me want to try out the blanket stitch on my machine!
4. I also stumbled upon a few lovely quilting blogs that I will definately be following, raggedyowl is full of colourful sewing inspiration.
5. Retro mama is also another amazing one, she makes the cutest patterns! her photo's are flawless too.
Remember my table runner tutorial? well here's mine finished and on the kitchen table :) I wanted to add a pink polka dot bias binding around the edge but annoyingly I was a little short, so I'm going to have to do without for now.
That's it for now, I hope you are all having a lovely 'Christmassy' time at the moment. I will be attempting to drive down to Cornwall tomorrow morning to be with my family, hopefully no more snow tonight!? Are you going anywhere nice?