Tuesday 6 December 2011

Christmas Project Sneak-Peek

I've been working on a very festive project of late, and I'm feeling rather pleased with myself. It's my first sewing task in the new craft room! I've been so busy painting and cleaning I've not really had the energy - or motivation to get my sewing head on.
I would love to have shared all of it, but unfortunately I have misplaced the lead for my camera to laptop so I can't upload any images dohhhh! (this one above is a quick iphone snap) though a new one is on it's way and I will be back on the blogging track as soon as it's here ;)

1 comment:

  1. It looks very good and from that sneaky peeky, I can't wait to see more!

    S x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment. Any questions I will try to answer within the comments section so all readers can see.