Friday 28 September 2012

Exciting News - Introducing Sew & Quilt


Hello friends! I have some VERY exciting news for you today! I've been holding off telling you, and everyone for such a long time because I've been so nervous about it! ha! ... But I'm pleased to finally tell you I'm setting up my own little online fabric store for quilters and crafty people like us! Yippee!!! 

It's called Sew and Quilt, and above is my logo :) the site is currently being set up by a very talented friend and should be lauched next weekend! Eek I'm so nervous! I've been having bolts of fabric delivered the last few weeks so it's been agony trying to keep it all secret, but soon enough you will be able to shop the website yayy! I don't want to tell you in detail the fabric I will be stocking but I'm sure by now you all know my messy jesse aesthetic and can probably guess, otherwise you'll just have to wait ;)

I hope you can check back soon for more updates! xoxo

19 comments:

  1. WooHoo!! Congrats! :) I love your aesthetic and can't wait to browse your shop and see what fabrics you have picked up. :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!!! Wishing you luck and happy lots of happy moments as the shop opens and you start this new adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jessie, that sounds great! I am sure the fabrics will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting Jessie!! Lots of luck and best wishes with your new business!!! I know your shop is going to be adorable :)xoxo Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations ! I can't wait to go shopping ! Yippee !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your new venture, you must be ticked pink! Ada :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SO excited for you!!!! Can't wait to see your shop! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very good luck. Am looking forward to seeing what you will stock. Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! Good for you and i am looking very forward to shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wheeee! Congrats girlfriend! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay!! Congrats! So excited for you and can't wait to shop! Have a great weekend! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!! I am so happy for you!!
    I cant wait to drop by your shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, congratulations Jesse! I can't wait to see what appears in your shop. I love your taste so I know it's going to be full of good stuff. Good luck with such an exciting new enterprise!

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That IS exciting news!! I am so looking forward to visiting your shop as soon as it opens and browsing the fabric :). Good luck with the website opening....so great that you have a talented friend to help with the hard work.
    Have a wonderful weekend, Jessie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Exciting news! Look forward to your new website. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! that is so exciting, what a great adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment. Any questions I will try to answer within the comments section so all readers can see.