Hi friends! There's not been much sewing going on around here lately as I'm in full DIY mode, and when it hits - I just have to go with it and abandon the sewing machine for a few days in order to get some things done around here! :) As I mentioned in my last post, we managed to get my shelves put up in the laundry room over the weekend. I'm so excited about this, I know it sounds really lame to some, but I just can't wait to put away all my towels and bedlinen on tidy shelves and not in a (cough!!) banana box under our bed!! shocking, I know...
So this is where we're currently at, shelves have been made and put together by my very clever fiancé ;) and I'm almost done with the painting, just one more coat and finito - thank goodness, because it's the most annoying thing to paint, ever!! And when that's complete I can add the final touches to bring it altogether rather nicely :) Here are some of my wish list items for the space.
Yes that's right, I'm dreaming about peg bags and wicker baskets, ha!
1. I fell in love with this super pretty rug from Urban Outfitters recently, it's so cute but I actually ended up buying a different one as I needed a bigger size.
2. These baskets from IKEA are perfect to hold smaller hand towels and cleaning products.
3 & 6. Completely obsessed with the gorgeous Cath Kidston storage bags, so useful to store sheets in. I'm hoping to make my own as they are a little pricey.
4. The washing bag is so cute too, CK get's me every time.
5. My peg rail we put up last weekend, ideal for hanging brooms etc.
7. An enamel tin to store washing powder instead of displaying my awful plastic tub? Yes please!
8. And a cute peg bag to finish, perfect.
Happy tuesday! xo