Friday 22 August 2014

Moda Modern Building Blocks Quilt Pattern

Hi friends! Just wanted to stop by super quickly and remind you all (if you didn't know already) the *completely, and utterly fabulous* Moda Modern Building Blocks quilt pattern is due in very soon (as in; arriving with my U.K. supplier on Wednesday next week, yay! Finger's crossed it will be with me on Friday!). You can pre-order it here in my Sew and Quilt shop



I ordered this as soon as I saw it popping up all over Instagram from Quilt Market earlier this Summer. It's such a show-stopper, I can't wait to start on it! Must get a bunch of secret sewing projects out the way first then I'll be making a start ;-) Apologies for not posting this week's EPP Basics Summer Series post on Monday, I've not had a moment this week. Posting will resume Monday! Have a great weekend guys. xo

5 comments:

  1. I love this - would love to hear of you decide to make up a kit for this- please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, mine will arrive from you soon. I wondered what the format was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might just have to fall into my basket soon! Love the format it comes in too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! It's going on my Birthday List (infact, it's gone on the birthday list that I've just sent out!!!!!). Hope you're well, Sx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a thoughtful comment. Any questions I will try to answer within the comments section so all readers can see.